Wednesday, July 30, 2014

BACK-TO-SCHOOL


BACK-TO-SCHOOL


Back to school is fast approaching us! Who else is a little nervous and anxious? I know I am! I am entering my second semester of nursing school. From what I’ve heard this semester is one of the hardest and very intense. My class has dropped in size, and my study-buddy transferred to another school. Now I’m worried about how I’m going to study. And I will admit I’m not the best at taking notes.

For the next 2 weeks I am going to have a huge Back-to-School celebration right here on my blog! I love school supplies and I love school. So who is with me? Oh, did I mention that at the end of these two weeks someone will win a prize?! I will send some of my favorite school supplies J

How do you enter? You simply comment on all posts published from August 1-August 14, 2014! On August 15th I will draw a name. Also, if you share, pin, tweet, etc, those will include more entries. Just share the links in the comments.

 

Good luck,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment